0,75 dl (40g) almond flour
0,75 dl (40g) coconut flour
0,5 dl (20g) Whey complete vanilla or more almond flour
2 bananas (rather mature ones, NOT GREEN) approx 180 g
0,65 dl (65 g) Light Kesella
0,5 dl natural yoghurt
2 egg whites
2 teaspoon bakingsoda
1/2 teaspoon Bicarbonate
Optional: 1 tablespoon stevia sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon
15 g Walnuts
1. Put the oven on 175°C
2. Mix all ingredients exept the walnuts with a stick blender
3. Use some coconut oil or natural oil and use almond or cocnut flour in a "bread form" so that the mixture doesn't stick. PIC-->
4. Put all the dough in the bread form and put the walnuts on top. Put in the oven for approx 45 mins.
5. Let it cool down
Now you are finished. Serv with fresh fruit approx 3 slices is all you need.
Secondly: Banana muffins. Here we tried to make it more healthy by using buckwheat flour. And we removed the choclate that you can add if you want.
150 g sugar (about 1 3/4 cups)
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
200 g of wheat flour (buckwheat flour) (about 2 1/2 dl)
2 teaspoons baking powder
125 g butter
2 ripe bananas
Optional: 100 grams of good dark chocolate
12 muffin cups ( we used 6 larger ones)
100 g icing sugar (about 2 dl)
1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa
1. Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar white and foamy.
2. Mix the flour with the baking powder.
3.Melt the butter over low heat and cool.
4. Stir in flour and melted cooled butter into the egg mixture with the mashed bananas and (coarsely chopped chocolate.)
5. Spread batter into 12 paper muffin cups (approximately 1 cup) and bake in middle of oven.
Stir in powdered sugar with cocoa and a little water to a glaze. Make the glaze in a freezer bag, cut a small hole in the corner and decorate cakes.)
15-20 min. at 200 ° - conventional oven.
Let them cool down and enyoj with a glass of milk! :)